Current problems of regulatory and scientific-medical support for the assurance of the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population in the Russian Federation as the strategic government task
Strategic tasks of the State at the modern stage of the country development are demonstrated to include the assurance of high standards of human welfare; development of the system of the National security; the elevation of the competitive ability of goods at the global level; the provision of the balanced space for development and the increase of the efficiency of the state control and supervision. The methodology for the health risk analysis represents the modern tools allowing in combination with traditional methods to solve assigned tasks mostly effectively and completely. The integration of the risk analysis into the solution of strategic tasks of the state social and economic development is in the systemic application of principles and approaches of methodology in the field of lawmaking; improvement of scientific and methodical support for the solutions at all levels, assessment of the efficiency of measures, in the transition to the risk-oriented model of control and supervision activity and monitoring of situation. Approaches to the assessment of the risks evolution, calculation of integral risks, defragmentation of risks and detection of critical points for the transition of risk to the qualitatively new level substantially extend the possibilities of methodology and increase the efficiency of its application in the solution of State tasks on the preservation of health and assurance of the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population.
About the authorsZaytseva N.V.
May Irina V.
1. The concept of long-term social and economic development of the Russian Federation for the period to 2020. Approved by the resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dd. November 17, 2008 N 1662-r. Available at: http://base.garant.ru/194365/ (in Russian)
2. Ryazanov V.A. Two directions in the modern hygienic science. Sovetskoe zdravookhranenie. 1979; 4: 17. (in Russian)
3. Sanotskiy I.V., Ulanova I.P. The Criteria of Hharmfulness in Hygiene and Toxicology During the Chemical Substances Hazard Assessment [Kriterii vrednosti v gigiene i toksikologii pri otsenke opasnosti khimicheskikh veshchestv]. Moscow: Tsentr mezhdunarodnykh proektov GKNT; 1983. (in Russian)
4. Onishchenko G.G. Assessment and management of health risks as the effective tool for solving the tasks on ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population in the Russian Federa- tion. Analiz riska zdorov’yu. 2013; 1: 4–11. (in Russian)
5. Izmerov N.F., Denisov E.I., Morozova T.V. Protection of health for workers: harmonization of terminology, legislation and prac- tice with international standards. Meditsina truda i promyshlen- naya ekologiya. 2012; 8: 1–7. (in Russian)
6. Global plan of actions on the protection of health for workers for 2008-2017. WHO; 2007. Available at: http://www.zdrav.ru/articles/practice/detail.php?ID=76173 (in Russian)
7. Rakhmanin Yu., Stekhin A.A., Yakovleva G.V Electronic deficit as a possible health risk factor Gigiena i sanitariia. 2014; Т. 93:1: 5–8. (in Russian)
8. Zaytseva N.V., Trusov P.V., Shur P.Z., Kir’yanov D.A., Chigvintsev V.M., Tsinker M.Yu. Methodical approaches to the assessment of risk of impact of the different living environment factors on the health of population based on the evolution models. Analiz riska zdorov’yu. 2013; 1: 15–23. (in Russian)
9. Kuz’mina E.A., Vinokurova M.V., Gazimova V.G., Busyrev S.A., Gurvich V.B., Malykh O.L. et al. Practice and prospects of applying the economic tools for justification and assessment of the efficiency of measures on the management of risk and ensuring the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population (by the example of Sverdlovsk region). Zdorov’e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya. 2010; 1: 20–5. (in Russian)
10. Onishchenko G.G., Novikov S.M., Rakhmanin Yu.A., Avaliani S.L., Bushtueva K.A. Osnovy otsenki riska dlya zdorov’ya naseleniya pri vozdeystvii khimicheskikh veshchestv, zagryaznyayushchikh okruzhayushchuyu sredu / pod red. Rakhmanina Yu.A., Onishchenko G.G. M.: NII ECh i GOS.; 2002.
11. Zaytseva N.V., Shur P.Z., Atiskova N.G., Kir’yanov D.A., Kamaltdinov M.R. .Safety Assessment of L.Monocytogenes maximum concentration levels in food using health risk criteria. Analiz riska zdorov’yu. 2013; 2: 4–13. (in Russian)
12. Materials on justifying the draft of the General plan of Perm. Available at: www.gorodperm.ru/economic/building-up/genplan/(in Russian)
13. Centers for disease Control and Prevention National Biomonitoring. Program CDC 2011. Available at: www.cdc.gov.biomonitoring/
14. Sexton K., Needman L.L., Pirkle J.L. Human Biomonitoring of Environmental Chemicals. American Scientist. 2004; 92(1): 38–45.
15. Ustinova O.Yu. Organizing the therapeutic and diagnostic assistance in the conditions of sanitary and hygienic ill-being of living environment and production activity for the tasks on the public health risks mitigation. Zdorov’e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya. 2010; 11: 36–8. (in Russian)
Для цитирования: Зайцева Н.В., Попова А.Ю., Онищенко Г.Г., Май И.В. Актуальные проблемы правовой и научно-методической поддержки обеспечения санитарно-эпидемиологического благополучия населения Российской Федерации как стратегической госу- дарственной задачи. Гигиена и санитария. 2016; 95(1): 5-9. DOI: 10.18821/0016-9900-2016-95-1-5-9.
For citation: Zaytseva N.V., Popova A.Yu., Onishchenko G.N., May I.V. Current problems of regulatory and scientific-medical support for the assurance of the sanitary and epidemiological welfare of population in the Russian Federation as the strategic government task. Gigiena i Sanitaria (Hygiene and Sanitation, Russian journal) 2016; 95(1): 5-9. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18821/0016-9900-2016-95-1-5-9.
- Refbacks are not listed
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ISSN: 0016-9900 (Print)