HYGIENIC SUBSTANTIATION OF MANAGEMENT DECISIONS WITH THE USE OF THE INTEGRAL ASSESSMENT OF DRINKING WATER ON INDICES OF CHEMICAL HARMLESSNESS AND EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SAFETY
Introduction. One of the key factors influencing on the quality of drinking water is the high level of water sources of the pollution, leading to the need for large-scale water treatment. There are remained risks, the consequence of which may lead to the deterioration of the quality of drinking water which is conveyed to the population. It is necessary to introduce effective technologies of water treatment, informative and reliable approaches for the assessment of epidemiological safety and harmlessness of drinking water. One of the priority directions is the development and use of methods of the integral assessment of drinking water quality. Aim of the study. For this purpose there was developed a method for the integral assessment of drinking water relying upon indices of the chemical harmlessness and a method for the comprehensive assessment of the risk of bacterial intestinal infections transmitted by water. There is proposed a method of assessing the quality of drinking water in terms of epidemiological safety, based on the fundamental principles, and providing a probabilistic approach to the assessment of health risk. Conclusion. The development, argumentation and implementation of the method of the integral assessment of the probabilistic health risk with the combined effect of chemical and microbiological agents contained in drinking water remain to be actual.
About the authorsRakhmanin Yu.A.
1. Rakhmanin Yu.A., Krasovskiy G.N., Egorova N.A., Mikhaylova R.I. 100 years of legislative regulation of drinking water quality, retrospective, current status and prospects. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014; 93(2): 5–17. (in Russian)
2. Mokienko A.V. Disinfection of water: the need for analysis and solution of fundamental and applied problems. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014; 93(1): 15–8. (in Russian)
3. Huck P.M. The Past, Present and Future of Water Treatment – A Conceptual Perspective. In: Water Supply and Water Quality: Proc. 4th Int. Сonf. Krakow; 2000: 23–8.
4. Rakhmanin Yu.A., Mikhaylova R.I. Environment and health: priorities for preventive medicine. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014; 93(5): 5–10. (in Russian)
5. Rakhmanin Yu.A., Malysheva A.G. The development concept of the state system of chemical and analytical monitoring of the environment. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2013; 92(6): 4–9. (in Russian)
6. The risk assessment guidance for public health when exposed to chemicals that pollute the environment. Moscow: Federal’nyy tsentr Gossanepidnadzora Minzdrava Rossii; 2004. (in Russian)
7. Methodological recommendations MR 2.1.4.0032–11. Integral assessment of drinking water of centralized water supply systems on indicators of chemical harmlessness. Moscow; 2011. (in Russian)
8. Methodological recommendations MR 2.1.10.0031–11. Comprehensive risk assessment of bacterial intestinal infections transmitted by water. Moscow; 2011. (in Russian)
9. Krasovskiy G.N., Rakhmanin Yu.A., Egorova N.A. Hygienic argumentation of integral assessment optimization of drinking water on water quality index. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2015; 94(5): 5–10. (in Russian)
10. Mel’tser A.V., Kiselev A.V., Erastova N.V. Hygienic argumentation of assessment of drinking water quality in terms of epidemiological safety using methodology of public health risk assessment. Profilakticheskaya i klinicheskaya meditsina. 2015; (3): 12–7. (in Russian)
Для цитирования: Рахманин Ю.А., Мельцер А.В., Киселев А.В., Ерастова Н.В. Гигиеническое обоснование управленческих реше- ний с использованием интегральной оценки питьевой воды по показателям химической безвредности и эпидемиологической безопас- ности. Гигиена и санитария. 2017; 96(4): 302-305. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18821/0016-9900-2017-96-4-302-305
For citation: Rakhmanin Yu.A., Meltser A.V., Kiselev A.V., Erastova N.V. Hygienic substantiation of management decisions with the use of the integral assessment of drinking water on indices of chemical harmlessness and epidemiological safety. Gigiena i Sanitaria (Hygiene and Sanitation, Russian journal) 2017; 96(4): 302-305. (In Russ.). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.18821/0016-9900-2017-96-4-302-305
- Refbacks are not listed
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ISSN: 0016-9900 (Print)