THE USE OF RESULTS OF THE CALCULATION OF ATMOSPHERIC POLLUTION FOR THE SOCIAL HYGIENIC MONITORING
Purpose of the study. The investigation of the character of the formation of statistical presentation of data about ambient air pollution within the borders of Saint-Petersburg administrative areas on the basis of simulation data of hazardous substances (air emissions) transfer from priority sources into the lowest atmospheric layer with their following assessment according to standards, population health risks and reliability of index estimation, averaged on borders of administrative areas. Material and methods. On the base of data of sources of pollution of ambient air of the city of Saint Petersburg administered by the Committee for the use of Natural Resources, Environmental Protection and Safety Calculations, implemented in the system “Ecologist-city” by the company “Integral” there were made calculations maximum one-time and annual average concentrations for all emitted substances as well as there were evaluated the carcinogenic, non-carcinogenic and chronic risks air pollution, and there was executed the assessment of the pollution according to olfactometric criteria (rate of exceeding odor threshold ). The spatial analysis of the results was concluded in averaging concentrations and values which characterize risks on the borders of the administrative areas and further performance of the estimation of the reliability of data differences of average indices on Student criteria. Results. There were investigated peculiarities of air pollution within the borders of St. Petersburg administrative areas. There was given the estimation of reliability of data differences by Student criteria for carcinogenic, non-carcinogenic (acute and chronic) risks. There were selected priority substances, which had the greatest differences in values of concentrations and risk criteria. They are nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen oxide, sulphur dioxide and benzene. There were determined areas which have statistically reliable differences on olfactometric criteria, the value of annual average and maximum one-time concentrations, by carcinogenic and non-carcinogenic (acute and chronic) risks with other areas. Conclusion. There was established the expediency of calculated monitoring of the air pollution averaged on the administrative areas.
About the authorsKiselev A.V.
1. Velichkovskiy B.T. Improving the socio-hygienic monitoring – a necessary condition for saving the Russian people. In.: Materials of the XI All-Russian Congress of Hygienists and Sanitary Physicians. Volume 1 [Materialy XI Vserossiyskogo s’’ezda gigienistov i sanitarnykh vrachey. Tom 1]. Moscow; 2012: 4950. (in Russian)
2. Kiselev A.V., Pan’kin A.V., Sorokin N.D., Laykhtman V.I., Chigaleychik S.A. Payment methods in the system of public health risk assessment of air pollution. Hygiene and health preventive risk management technology to public health. In: Materials of the 2-nd All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation: Collected papers [Materialy 2-y Vserossiyskoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem: Sbornik statey]. Perm’; 2011: 147–51. (in Russian)
3. Rakhmanin Yu.A., Novikov S.M., Avaliani S.L., Sinitsyna O.O., Shashina T.A. Modern problems of the risk assessment of the impact of environmental factors on human health and the ways of its improvement. Analiz riska zdorov’yu. 2015; (2): 4–11. (in Russian)
4. Chernenko S.M., Pinigin M.A. Hygienic characteristics, evaluation and prediction of human exposure to the priority of physical factors of the environment for sustainable development of cities. Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal. Ustoychivoe razvitie: nauka i praktika. 2011; (1): 43–9. (in Russian)
5. Zaytseva N.V., Ustinova O.Yu., Zemlyanova M.A. Improving strategic approaches to the prevention of diseases associated with exposure to environmental factors. Zdorov’e naseleniya i sreda obitaniya. 2013; (11): 14–9. (in Russian)
6. Sokolov S.M., Shevchuk L.M., Gan’kin A.N., Poznyak I.S. On the question of risk assessment of the population’s health of air pollution. Vestnik Vitebskogo gosudarstvennogo meditsinskogo universiteta. 2015; 14(4): 92–7. (in Russian)
7. Rakhmanin Yu.A. Environment and Health: Priorities for Preventive Medicine. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014; 93(5): 5–10. (in Russian) 8. R 126.96.36.1990–04. Guidelines for risk assessment to public health under the influence of chemicals that pollute the environment. Moscow; 2004. (in Russian)
9. Rakitin I.A., Mel’tser A.V., Kiselev A.V., Erastova N.V., Vladimirova E.I. The practice of aerogenic risk assessment to public health to justify the priority of air quality management measures in St. Petersburg. In: Shcherbo A.P., ed. Materials of XXXXIV Scientific Conference SPbMAPO «Khlopin Readings» [Materialy XXXXIV nauchnoy konferentsii SPbMAPO «Khlopinskie chteniya»]. St. Petersburg.: Izdatel’stvo SPbMAPO; 2011. (in Russian)
10. Kiselev A.V., Fridman K.B. Assessment of the Health Risk. Approaches to Use in the Medical and Environmental Research, and Environmental Quality Management Practice Environment [Otsenka riska zdorov’yu. Podkhody k ispol’zovaniyu v mediko-ekologicheskikh issledovaniyakh i praktike upravleniya kachestvom okruzhayushchey sredy]. St. Petersburg.: Deyta; 1997. (in Russian)
11. Rakhmanin Yu.A., Onishchenko G.G., eds. Based on Risk Assessment to Human Health when Exposed to Chemicals that Pollute the Environment [Osnovy otsenki riska dlya zdorov’ya naseleniya pri vozdeystvii khimicheskikh veshchestv, zagryaznyayushchikh okruzhayushchuyu sredu]. Moscow: NII ECh i GOS; 2002. (in Russian)
Для цитирования: Киселев А.В., Григорьева Я.Н. Применение расчетов загрязнения атмосферного воздуха для социально-гигиенического мониторинга. Гигиена и санитария. 2017; 96(4): 306-309. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18821/0016-9900-2017-96-4-306-309
For citation: Kiselev A.V., Grigoreva Ya.V. The use of results of the calculation of atmospheric pollution for the social hygienic monitoring. Gigiena i Sanitaria (Hygiene and Sanitation, Russian journal) 2017; 96(4): 306-309. (In Russ.). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.18821/0016-9900-2017-96-4-306-309
- Refbacks are not listed
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ISSN: 0016-9900 (Print)