Health Care of the Russian Federation
Zdravookhraneniye Rossiyskoy Federatsii
Launch Year: 1957
F. F. Erisman Federal Research Center for Hygiene
Frequency: 6 issues per year
“Health Care of the Russian Federation” is a scientific journal whose goal is to disseminate information on measures aimed at improving public health, demographics, environmental health, and Russia’s healthcare system. The journal publishes regulations intended to improve the work of health authorities, as well as information on the best practices of local governments and healthcare institutions, public health statistics, and sanitary and epidemiological situation in different regions of Russia.
The journal also provides information on the results of the two Russian National Priority Projects – Public Healthand Demography; the strategies of improving health management; the development and implementation of new forms of health care delivery; medical technologies; public health surveillance in different regions of the Russian Federation; and the training of healthcare providers.
The journal is intended for heads of healthcare institutions, clinicians, researchers, and academics.
In January 2019, was made a decision to include the journal «Health Care of the Russian Federation» into Scopus database.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)