ISSN: 0206-4952 (Print); 2412-1312 (Online)
Launch Year: 1980
Frequency: 6 issues per year
Russian Academy of Sciences,
Institute of Immunology of the Federal Medical-Biological Agency
The journal covers major theoretical and practical issues in general and applied immunology and allergology. It disseminates the results of original research in the fields of immunogenetics, molecular and cellular immunology, immunochemistry, immunomorphology, clinical immunology, and immunopathology.
The journal publishes articles on the biochemical aspects of immunogenesis and immunological aspects of allergy, new methods of immunological and immunochemical analysis that may be recommended for use in clinical and experimental settings, and the functional basis of the immune system. It also publishes short communications containing novel findings that may improve practice in clinical and experimental immunology and allergology, book reviews, and information on congresses, conferences, and anniversaries.
The journal is intended for allergists, immunologists, and allied health professionals working in the fields of biochemistry, pathophysiology, genetics, hematology, cytology, etc., who may be interested in using immunological methods in clinical practice.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)