In 2013 the “Izdatelstvo Meditsina” celebrated its 95th anniversary! We are the oldest
and the most reputable medical publishing house in Russia and in the post-soviet region. The
“Izdatel’stvo Meditsina” was found in 1918 and since that time it has taken leading positions in
the area of medical literature. We are proud of our authors – the world known leading scientists.
We print periodical journals and books for physicians, nurses, and related health professionals.
We also offer a variety of advertising programs to meet your budget standards and marketing
Advertising Policy of the “Izdatel’stvo Meditsina”
1. All materials submitted to the “Izdatel’stvo Meditsina” (hereinafter Publisher), are the
property of the Publisher. Publisher has the right to refuse or remove any content at any time.
2. Advertisers are responsible for all the information contained in the advertising that has been
published in journals of the Publisher.
3. All advertising sent to the Publisher must comply with the legislation of the Russian
Federation and the Federal Law “On Advertising” from 13.03.2006 No 38- ФЗ, with all
corrections and additions in particular.
4. Publication of an advertisement both in print and online is a priority of the department of
advertising and exhibition of the Publisher.
5. Journal editors do not participate in the work of the department of advertising and exhibition
of the Publisher and do not have a conflict of interests.
6. Advertisers do not influence the editorial and advertising policies of the Publisher.
7. The department of advertising and exhibition does not place the advertisement of a product in
conjunction with articles about this product. An advertisement may be published next to an
article only by chance, because advertisements and articles are published in journals
8. All advertisements coming to the Publisher are sorted from the content for the editorial boards.
Advertisements are sent to the department of advertising and exhibition and articles to the
9. The staff of the department of advertising and exhibition does not control the content for
editors and does not know about it until the moment of its publication.
10. The Publisher does not support any products, companies or services advertised in its journals.
11. Advertising banners on the website of the Publisher are sold without reference to the specific
content of the site. The appearance of advertisements in conjunction with certain content cannot
12. Advertisers do not influence the results of queries made by users on the website of the
13. All advertisements are published under the responsibility of advertisers.
14. Advertiser agrees to indemnify any losses that Publisher may incur by publishing advertising
information, including due to claims or lawsuits for libel, violation of privacy, copyright
infringement or plagiarism.
15. Publisher is not responsible for any cases of non-deployment of the advertising, but the
publisher should make efforts to place the advertisement on an empty place.
16. All advertising materials must contain information about the advertiser indicating brand or
label and comply with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
17. Any reference of the Publisher in any advertising materials can be carried out only with the
written consent of the Publisher.
18. Publisher cannot guarantee a specific location of advertising materials, unless otherwise
specified in the contract.
19. Publisher is not responsible for errors in displaying and printing of advertising materials and
for losses of an advertiser.
20. Publisher may change conditions of this document at any time. These changes are not applied
to advertising materials that have already been accepted for publication.
21. Publisher is not obliged to fulfill any conditions which are not indicated in the current
22. If an advertiser does not pay the amount which is indicated in the contract, Publisher has the
right to prosecute the advertiser and charge these funds.
23. Any links to the website of the Publisher can only be made with its written permission.
24. Publisher does not support any products or organizations, linked to the website of the
25. Advertising from employers can not contain discriminatory statements and it must comply
with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
26. Advertising of pharmaceutical products (including dietary supplements) must comply with
the Federal Law from April 12, 2010 No 61- ФЗ “On Circulation of Drugs” with all changes and
additions, and the Federal Law “On Advertising”.
27. Links to other sites should not create difficulties for the user to come back to the site of the
28. Publisher does not provide advertisers with personal information about users of the website
of the Publisher and subscriber of journals.