ISSN: 1560-9545 (Print); 2413-0699 (Online)
The focus of The Neurological Journal is to provide neurologists and allied health professionals with up-to-date information on diagnosis and treatment of neurological disorders.
The Neurological Journal covers relevant topics in practical neurology, including the fields of pediatric and geriatric neurology. Among the topics are neurological complications of systemic diseases, neuropsychiatric borderline states, instrumental and laboratory diagnostic techniques, and organization of neurological care.
The journal publishes original articles, lectures, literature reviews, clinical analyses of diagnostically difficult cases, abstracts of important publications from other journals, and reviews of monographs.
The Neurological Journal also provides information on upcoming and past congresses, conferences, and symposia held in Russia and the rest of the world.
On September 5, 2016 was made a decision to include The Neurological Journal into Scopus database.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)