Mediko-Sotsyal’naya Ekspretiza i Reabilitatsiya
Launch Year: 1998
Frequency: 4 issues per year
«Rospechat» – 47281
«Pressa Rossii» – 27883
The journal is intended for practitioners and specialists involved in disability issues.
It covers the following topics: theoretical and practical aspects of prevention and prevalence of disability; medical and social evaluation; medical, vocational, and social rehabilitation of people with disabilities; legal, regulatory, and economic issues relating to disability; the training of, and refresher courses for, specialists from institutions for medical and social evaluation; and rehabilitation of people with disabilities.
The journal disseminates information on the current state and future of Russia’s social policy for people with disabilities, the practices of Russian regional and territorial agencies working in the field of social protection, and modern approaches to solving the problems of disabled people in other countries. Special attention is devoted to original research focused on new promising methods of diagnosis and treatment of disabling conditions.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)