Launch Year: 1998
OAO Izdatelstvo Meditsina
Frequency: 6 issues per year
The journal covers issues in dermatology, venereology, and dermato-oncology, publishing different typologies of contributions. Among the topics are skin infections of pyococcal origin, mycoses, dermatozoonoses, bullous dermatoses, and cosmetic dermatology. The journal reviews new textbooks and manuals on dermatology and venereology, discusses new tests and emerging clinical problems, etc.
The journal is aimed at practitioners specializing in dermatology, venereology, cosmetology, urology, gynecology, pediatrics and other branches of medicine.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)