THE MONITORING OF SOCIAL AND PHYSICAL GENERAL STATE OF THE STUDENTS: EXPERIENCE OF EMPIRICAL STUDY
The article presents the project of longitudinal interdisciplinary study on junction of biomedicine and social sciences concerning detection of students' health in process of education. Health is one of the most important capitals that can be applied with more or less success in the process of self-fulfillment of personality. The higher education is a significant factor determining process of human development, its values and priorities, key elements of life-style and behavior. In the context of reforming Russian higher school, the issue of factors playing their role in reproduction of health on youth seems to be actual from scientific and practical point of view. The key research problem of project is an issue of reproduction of students' health in institutional environment of university and how this environment effects health i.e. promotes development of habits of preservation and promotion of one's own health or develops unfavorable conditions for this process. The object of study were students entered the Federal university in 2015. The subject of study was reproduction of their health in university environment. Te article presents results of first stage of study of health of first course students from experimental group, elements of their life-style, self-preservation practices and subjective attitude to health. The initial data is presented to be analyzed hereinafter in dynamics in the process of further education of students in the university.
About the authorsIshkineieva F.F.
1. Moore S.E.H. Is the Healthy body gendered? toward a feminist critique of the new paradigm of health. Body & Society. 2010; 16 (2):95-118.
2. Izutkin D. A. The problem of the relationship between lifestyle and health in foreign sociological studies. Sociologya meditsiny. 2014; (1): 46-50. (in Russian).
3. Lisicyn U. P. Health and medical Science: challenges and solutions. Problems of social hygiene, healthcare and history of medicine. 2013; 2: 3-4. (in Russian).
4. The attitude of the population to health. [Otnoshenie naseleniya k zdorovyu] M.: IS RAN; 1993. (in Russian).
5. Nilov V. M. Sociology of health: a training manual. Petrozavodsk: Ministry of education of the Russian Federation, Petrozavodsk state University; 2002. (in Russian).
6. 6. Nettleton S. Sociology of Health and Illness. Third Edition, Cambridge: Polity Press; 2013.
7. Reshetnikov A.V. Sociology of medicine (introduction to scientifc study): a Guide.[Sotsiologiya meditsiny (vedenie v nauchnuyu discipline): rukovodstvo]. M.: Medicine, 2002. (in Russian)
8. Our health: what to do and who is to blame? InfografkaVTsIOM. Available at: http://infographics.wciom.ru/themearchive/society/religionlifestyle/attitudehealth/article/nashezdorovechtodelatiktovinovat.html (accessed 30 July 2016). (in Russian)
9. Grossman M. The Correlation between Health and Schooling. Working Paper. 1975; (22): 147-224.
10. Grossman M. The Relationship between Schooling and Health. Eastern Economic J. 2008 (34): 281-92.
11. Health of students: sociological analysis [Zdorov’e studentov: sotsiologicheskyi analiz]. Moscow: Institute of sociology RAN; 2012. (in Russian)
12. Ivakhnenko G.A. Features of self-preservation behavior of Moscow students: a sociological analysis. Sotsiologiya meditsiny. 2007; 2: 56-9. (in Russian).
13. Ishkineeva F. F., Akhmetova S. A., Bushkova-Shiklina E. V., Chernova S. A. Social Well-being of Russian Students in the Context of Stable Development of Higher School. Vestnik economiki, prava, sotsiologii., 2015; 3: 207-12. (in Russian).
14. Kozina G. Yu. Health in the students values world. Sotsiologicheskie issledovaniya. 2007; 9: 147-9. (in Russian).
15. Krasnorutskaya O. N., Zuykova A. A., Petrova T. N. Topical health issues of medical students and ways of their solution. Vestnik novykh meditsinskikh tekhnologiy. 2013; 2: 453-6. (in Russian).
16. Kurentsov V. A., Perova E. I. Health is one of the factors of formation of social deformations in the behavior of young people in the initial stages of professional training. Fizicheskoe vospitanie i detskoyunosheskiy sport. 2013; 1: 88-97. (in Russian).
17. Medik V. A. University students: lifestyle and health. [Universitetskoe studenchestvo: obraz zhizni i zdorov’e]. Moscow: Logos; 2003. (in Russian).
18. Mironov S. V. The state of health of the Russian and foreign medical students and ways to improve their health care. [Sostoyanie zdorov’ya rossiyskikh i inostrannykh studentov meditsinskogo vuza i puti uluchsheniya ikh meditsinskogo obsluzhivaniya]. Moscow: 2014. (in Russian).
19. Studentship: the problem of a healthy lifestyle. [Studenchestvo: problemy zdorovogo obraza zhizni]. Nizhniy Novgorod: NISOT; 2009. (in Russian)
20. Ushakova Ya. V. The health of students and the factors of its formation. Vestnik NNGU. 2007; 4: 197-202. (in Russian).
21. Khasenova K. Kh., Roslyakova E.M., Biserova A.G., Batyrbaeva D.Zh., Abraimova A.A. The comprehensive study of the health of 3rd year students of KazNMU. Mezhdunarodnyi zhurnal experimentalnogo obrasovaniya. 2015; 4: 431-2. (in Russian).
- Refbacks are not listed
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.