ASSESSMENT OF CHANGES IN THE LIPID COMPOSITION OF BLOOD PLASMA AND ERYTHROCYTE MEMBRANES IN STUDENTS UNDER STUDY LOAD AND THEIR PREVENTION
Introduction. The content of low and high-density lipoproteins, the level of total cholesterol, and the fatty acids composition of blood plasma and erythrocyte membranes were studied in first-year university students. The prevention of stress disorders was carried out with the functional food product “Biolad-Kalina” marmalade (TU 9128-152-02067936-2006) contained 100 mg of a complex of polyphenolic compounds per 100 g of the product, accounting for a therapeutic dose for polyphenol preparations.
Material and methods. A group of 10 male students aged 18-20 years studying in the 1st year of full-time study (2nd semester after admission to the university) was examined. The 1st group (control) included 20 healthy male donors; in the 2nd group - 10 male students before a biochemical blood test, the 3rd group - 10 male students of the 2nd group, after a biochemical blood test, invited to take daily for 6 weeks in the morning, 100 g of marmalade “Biolad-Kalina”.
Results. The effect of the study load (stress) was shown to be accompanied by the increase in low-density lipoproteins in plasma, the concentration of total cholesterol, total lipids and decrease in the content of total phospholipids, which is typical for dyslipidemia. In blood plasma and erythrocyte membranes, there was an increase in the content of saturated fatty acids (myristic, palmitic) and a decrease in the amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids of n-6 (arachidonic) and n-3 (eicosapentaenoic, docosahexaenoic) families, which causes changes in the physical and chemical properties of erythrocyte embranes, permeability, and lability. Changes in the ratio of fatty acids in the lipid pattern of erythrocyte membranes indicate the presence of destructive processes under the influence of stress. A prophylactic effect of the functional food product of marmalade “Biolad-Kalina” on the studied biochemical indices has been estimated. There was shown its effectiveness in the restoration of lipid metabolism in blood and erythrocyte membranes due to presence in it of a wide range of polyphenolic compounds.
About the authorsKushnerova Natalia F.
1. Drozhzhina N.A., Maksimenko L.V., Kicha D.I. Features of food behavior of students of Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Voprosy pitaniya. 2012; (1): 57–62. (in Russian)
2. Proskuryakova L.A. Some aspects of the state of health of students of higher educational institutions. Zdravoohranenie Rossiiskoi Federacii. 2006; (5): 41–44. (in Russian)
3. Glazunov I.S., Demin A.K. Indicators of health of students and condition of training. Profilaktika zabolevanii i ukreplenie zdorov’ya. 2004; (1): 14–20. (in Russian)
4. Yumatov E.A., Kuz’menko V.A., Badikov V.I. Examination emotional stress at students. Fiziologiya cheloveka. 2001; 27 (2): 104–110. (in Russian)
5. Karpenko Yu.D. Dynamics of a functional state and adaptation processes at students. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2012; (4): 61–63. (in Russian)
6. Artemenkov A.A. Assessment of a psychoemotional condition of students of the university. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2013; (4): 73–76. (in Russian)
7. Kretova I.G., Belyaeva O.V., Shiryaeva O.I., Komarova M.V., Chigarina S.E., Koscova E.A. Influence of social and psychological factors on formation of health of students during training in a higher educational institution. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2014; (4): 85–90. (in Russian)
8. Karabinskaya O.A., Izatulin V.G., Makarov O.A. Assessment of the medicobiological and social and hygienic factors influencing formation of a way of life of students of medical school. Sibirskii medicinskii zhurnal. 2011; (3): 112–114. (in Russian)
9. Al-Ayadhi L.Y. Neurohormonal changes in medical students during academic stress. Ann. Saudi Med. 2005; 25 (1): 36–40.
10. Vankim N.A., Nelson T.F. Vigorous physical activity, mental health, perceived stress, andsocializing among college students. Am. J. Health Promot. 2013; 28 (1): 7–15.
11. Kovacs P., Juranek I., Stankovicova T., Svec P. Lipid peroxidation during acute stress. Pharmazie. 1996; 51: 51–53.
12. Momot T.V., Kushnerova N.F., Rahmanin Yu.A. Prevention of deteriorations of blood biochemical indices in experimental stress in rats. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2016; (7): 678–681. (in Russian)
13. Fomenko S.E., Kushnerova N.F., Sprygin V.G., Momot T.V. Disturbances in metabolic processes in liver of rats exposed to stress. Tihookeanskii medicinskii zhurnal. 2013; (2): 67–70. (in Russian)
14. Tutel’yan V.A. About standards of physiological needs for energy and feedstuffs for various groups of the population of the Russian Federation. Voprosy pitaniya. 2009; 78(1): 4–16. (in Russian)
15. Zhminchenko V.M., Gapparov M.M. Current trends of researches in a nutritsiologiya and hygiene of food. Voprosy pitaniya. 2015; (1): 4–14. (in Russian)
16. Slipchenko S.N., Surkov A.A., Onopriiko V.A. Aspekty formirovaniya koncepcii rynka funkcional’nyh produktov pitaniya. [Aspects of formation of the concept of the market of functional food]. Sbornik nauchnyh trudov Severo-Kavkazskogo GTU. 2007. (in Russian)
17. Rodionova N.S., Isaev V.A., Vishnyakov A.B., Popov E.S., Safonova N.V., Storublevcev S.A. Influence of oil and flour from cake of germs of wheat on indicators of lipidic exchange of students and teachers of higher education institution. Voprosy pitaniya. 2016; (6): 57–63. (in Russian)
18. Tutel’yan V.A., Lashneva N.V. Biological substances of plant origin. Catechins: dietary sources, biovailability, the influence on xenobiotic metabolising enzymes. Voprosy pitaniya. 2009; 78(4): 4–20. (in Russian)
19. Sprygin V.G., Kushnerova N.F. Cranberry: a new source of olygomeric proanthocyanidins. Himiko-farmacevticheskii zhurnal. 2004; 38 (2): 41–45. (in Russian)
20. Kushnerova N.F., Fomenko S.E., Lesnikova L.N., Kushnerova T.V., Rahmanin Yu.A. Application of food supplement, of stressful disturbance of physiological and biochemicalcharacteristics of erythrocytes. Voprosy pitaniya. 2011; 80 (1): 64–69. (in Russian)
21. Kushnerova N.F., Rahmanin Yu.A., Momot T.V., Fomenko S.E., Sprygin V.G., Lesnikova L.N., Drugova E.S., Merzlyakov V.Yu., Fedyanina L.N. Impact of hyperbaric stress on lipid composition of blood plasma and physiological by vegetable polyphenols. Gigiena i sanitariya. 2019; 98 (3): 250–255. (in Russian)
22. Vengerovskii A.I., Markova I.V., Saratikov A.S. Preclinical studying gepatozashchitnykh of means. Vedomosti farm. komiteta. 1999; (2): 9–12. (in Russian)
23. Novgorodceva T.P., Endakova E.A., Yan’kova V.I. Rukovodstvo po metodam issledovaniya parametrov sistemy “Perekisnoe okislenie lipidov – antioksidantnaya zashita” v biologicheskih zhidkostyah [The guide to methods of a research of parameters of the “Perekisny Oxidation of Lipids – Antioxidant Protection” system in biological liquids]. Vladivostok: Izd-vo Dal’nevost. un-ta, 2003. (in Russian)
24. Folch J., Less M., Sloane-Stanley G.H. A simple method for the isolation and purification of total lipids from animal tissue. Biol. Chem. 1957; 226: 497–509.
25. Berchfild G., Storrs E. Gazovaya hromatografiya v biohimii. [Gas chromatography in biochemistry]. Per. s angl. M.: Mir; 1964.
26. Novgorodceva T.P., Endakova E.A., Kas’yanov S.P., Zhukova N.V., Karaman Yu.K. Influence of lipids of a gepatopankreas of the Kamchatka crab on metabolism the essentsial of fatty acids in the conditions of an experimental dislipidemiya. Voprosy biologicheskoi, medicinskoi i farmacevticheskoi himii. 2007; (3): 15–19. (in Russian)
27. Endakova E.A., Novgorodceva T.P., Svetaсhev V.I. Modifikaciya sostava zhirnyh kislot krovi pri serdechno-sosudistyh zabolevaniyah. [Modification of blood fatty acids composition in case of cardio-vascular diseases]. Vladivostok: Dal’nauka; 2002. (in Russian)
28. Yang, T.T., Koo M.W. Chinse green tea lowers cholesterol level through an increase in fecal excretion. Life Sci. 2000; 66 (5): 411–423.
29. Gaskina T.K., Kurilovich S.A., Gorchakov V.N. Change of speed of letsitinkholesterolatsiltransferazny reaction and lipidic indicators of serum of blood under the influence of a katergen in the conditions of sharp experimental regeneration of a liver. Voprosy medicinskoi himii. 1989; 35 (4): 24–28.
30. Kropacova K., Misurova E., Hakova H. Protective and therapeutic effect of silymarin on the development of latent liver damage. Radiats. Biol. Radioecol. 1998; 38 (3): 411–415.
31. Kurkin V.A., Ryzhov V.M., Biryukova O.V., Mel’nikova N.B., Selehov V.V. Interaction of milk-thistle-fruit flavanonols with Langmuir monolayers of lecithin and bilayers of liposomes. Himiko-farmacevticheskii zhurnal. 2009; 43 (2): 33–42. (in Russian)
Для цитирования: Кушнерова Н.Ф., Рахманин Ю.А., Момот Т.В., Михайлова Р.И., Рыжова И.Н., Фоменко С.Е., Спрыгин В.Г., Другова Е.С., Мерзляков В.Ю., Лесникова Л.Н. Оценка изменений липидного состава плазмы крови и мембран эритроцитов студентов в условиях учебной нагрузки и их профилактика. Гигиена и санитария. 2020; 99 (2): 187-192. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/0016-9900-2020-99-2-187-192
For citation: Kushnerova N.F., Rakhmanin Yu.A., Momot T.V., Mikhailova R.I., Ryzhova I.N., Fomenko S.E., Sprygin V.G., Drugova E.S., Merzliakov V.Yu., Lesnikova L.N. Assessment of changes in the lipid composition of blood plasma and erythrocyte membranes in students under study load and their prevention. Gigiena i Sanitaria (Hygiene and Sanitation, Russian journal). 2020; 99(2): 187-192. (In Russ.). DOI: https://doi.org/10.33029/0016-9900-2020-99-2-187-192
- Refbacks are not listed
Контент доступен под лицензией Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
ISSN: 0016-9900 (Print)