Problemy Sotsialnoi Gigieny, Zdravookhraneniya, i Istorii Meditsiny
Launch year: 1994
National Public Health Research Institute named after Semashko
Central Research Institute of Organization and Informatization of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
Frequency: 6 issues per year
The journal also disseminates information on historic dates, the work of scientific societies, conferences, and meetings.
The journal is intended for heads of public health bodies and healthcare institutions, researchers, educators, and other professionals working in the fields of social hygiene, public health management, health statistics, and the history of medicine.
The journal is following publishing and journal best practices of these organizations:
- Association of science editors and publishers (ASEP) (http://rasep.ru)
- Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) (publicationethics.org)
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) (www.icmje.org)
- Council of Scientific Editors (CSE) (www.councilscienceeditors.org)
- National Information Standards Organization (NISO) (www.niso.org/workrooms/piej)